Victim Services provides support and advocacy for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and all other forms of violent crime.
Victim Services is a non-profit independent community-based program serving victims of crime, including, but not limited to violent crimes of assault, sexual assault, and domestic violence. Victim Services advocates are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year to provide crisis intervention or accompaniment to the hospital and law enforcement agencies as needed. Victim Services provides follow-up services with victims and refers them for any further necessary services.
Victim Services Provides
- 24-hour crisis intervention to provide emotional support and guidance.
- Follow-up contact to track progress and provide continued emotional support and guidance.
- Information and community referral.
- Justice support and advocacy.
- Emergency financial assistance for food, shelter, clothing, and transportation.
- Legal advocacy in filing applications and navigating the legal system to obtain protective orders.
- Assist eligible victims file for Crime Victims Compensation.
- Provide the necessary assistance to speed recovery and assist the victim in the criminal justice system.